Consultant Identity and access management in Germany (m/f/d)
We are looking for ambitious junior employees as well as experienced professionals in the field of identity and access management (IAM). Peak Solution integrates recognized standards, as well as high-performance products and platforms from leading technology vendors (e.g. Novell, Microsoft, Siemens and Quest), into uniform and overall solutions which are convincing in the long term through their functionality and cost-effectiveness. Our IAM customers include large, internationally active groups and renowned medium-sized companies from various branches, as well as well-known organizations and public institutions.
To provide consulting for our customers nationwide, and support in currently running projects, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Consultant in identity and access management (m/f/d)
- Design and implementation of solutions that meet the requirements in the fields of directory services, user-provisioning, single-sign-on, SmartCard management, authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) and auditing
- Supervision of customer projects throughout all project phases
- Customization and further development of existing solutions
- Presentation of solutions at technical congresses and trade fairs
As well as a high level of motivation and a very distinct awareness of quality, we expect you to meet the following.
- A degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of work experience (we also give opportunities to junior employees)
- In-depth knowledge of technology and products in the field of directory services, user-provisioning platforms, authentication solutions and/or single-sign-on mechanisms
- A confident manner in dealing with customers
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
In addition, programming knowledge in the field of Java and XML, as well as experience with the database systems Oracle and SQL server would be an advantage.
In our company you will be rewarded with an interesting and performance-oriented salary, a cooperative and constructive environment, good career prospects as well as opportunities for further training and development.
Are you interested? Then send your detailed application documents by email to Kornelija Jakir.
P +49 911 800927-0