Software engineer / Java developer (m/f/d) in Shanghai
We are looking for ambitious junior employees as well as experienced professionals in the field of consulting and software design. Since 2005, Peak Solution has been supporting companies in the conception and implementation of sophisticated IT solutions in the field of test and measurement data management. This comprises the planning, description, implementation, evaluation and documentation of experiments and tests in the area of technical development. Our solutions are based on modern, service-oriented software architectures that are distinguished above all by their use of open branch standards, as well as a high degree of reusability. Our customers include large, internationally active automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
To strengthen our project team in Shanghai, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Software engineer / Java developer (m/f/d)
- Definition and specification of technical requirements
- Support in creating software architectures and finely tuned concepts for the implementation of customer-specific software applications
- The development of service-oriented partial components and their integration into existing system environments
- Maintenance and further development of existing software applications
As well as a high level of proactivity, a very distinct awareness of quality and a fundamental mobility, we expect you to meet the following.
- A completed degree in computer science / information management or a similar qualification
- Initial experience of model-driven software design and methods of object-oriented software design
- Programming knowledge in the field of Java, J2EE, XML
- Knowledge of the design frameworks Eclipse, OSGi, Swing, SWT and of the modeling language UML would be an advantage
- Database knowledge in the field of Oracle, SQL server
- Self-assurance and the ability to work in a team, as well as a good knowledge of English, round off your profile
Peak Solution offers you interesting professional perspectives, performance-oriented remuneration, a friendly and constructive working environment, as well as systematic training and personnel development.
If this task appeals to you, send your application with details of your salary expectations – preferably via e-mail – to Kornelija Jakir.
P +49 911 800927-0